Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Goals for this Semester.

Hi.
I want to participate more in classes, because in some classes I sit and listen and in some I do participate. I also want to keep up my grades. Especially math. I would probabaly do better if I payed a little bit more attention,and back to my first goal,participated more.



I also want to,(even though this isn't school related), get better at my guitar playing skills. Since I had to stop learning for the play. :'( I will probably have to play everyday,even though I pretty much do, and maybe talk my cousin into showing me a thing or two.



Another goal I have,(still not really school related), is to perfect my dancing for the play....Curtains.. Woo.. I will have to practice my dancing and make sure I get to every practice. And having to dance with a really short person does not help.


One thing that frusturates me about school is teachers that don't explain anything. It annoys me. :p
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment