Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tray investigation presentation

1) What did you notice you need to improve on that you did not realize until you watched the video?
I kept my hands in my pockets a lot. Which I should not do. I sorta moved around a lot while I was up there. I think I could have made more eye contatct at times. ( When I am trying to remember something I tend to look at my feet. :p) And also, I talked too fast!

2) How will you improve the next time you have to give a presentation?
I could talk with my hands more. I didn't really use them during the presentation. I will also probably have the other people talk more. That would make it easiear for me, :), because I would not have to remember as much.

3) What do you think your group as a whole could improve if you had to give your presentation again?
The other people in my group could have talked louder. Even for me being right next to them I still could barely hear them.
I could give the other people in my group more to talk about. I did most of the talking because they really didn't want to do that much up there. And, we could have practiced more. This might have helped the other people in my group not rely on powerpoint to read, and we could have caught some errors we made. Also, next time we need to ask for questions. This would probably give people a better chance of learning more about our presentation. ( that probably would have made our presentation a little bit longer. We could slow down alot. I noticed on youtube that our presentation was only 3 minuets 23 seconds long. I think It could have lasted a little bit longer. Another thing I noticed that you can't see on the video on youtube(but I just thought about) Our powerpoint could have been less filled with information.

Over all I think we did a GOOD JOB, but it COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment